Fruit d’Or has been organic since the start, and continues to push the industry forward. Adhering to the strictest sustainable development practices, the company uses processes that help render unmatched quality in taste, texture, and color.
• High-tech tools developed by agronomists to optimize farming practices
• An insect monitoring research and development center
• Three to four studies conducted annually by the company’s agronomists
• New innovative processing techniques
Just fruit. Nothing more.
Specialized in growing and processing organic cranberries and wild blueberries, Fruit d’Or never went organic: it started out that way.
- Innovative organic farming techniques
- Non-GMO products
- The best fruit varieties for our products
- Local fields, natural pollination, closed-loop farming
Our berries never leave our care
Using vertically integrated processes, Fruit d’Or keeps careful track of its fruit through every step of production:
- Crops grown primarily in Fruit d'Or's fields
- In-house agronomists on site to advise producers
- Complete control over every step of the production process
- Constant improvement to growing and harvesting practices
- Compliance with the strictest organic and food safety standards and certifications
- Field-to-delivery traceability across the entire production chain