Cultivating what's real
You can really taste the Fruit d'Or difference.
Our cranberries are the very best out there, and that’s because of how carefully we handle them—from field to finished products. The state-of-the art process we use preserves every bit of the goodness and texture of the fruit, and as an organic-obsessed company committed to sustainability, we believe that these two important elements truly boost the quality of our fruit.
How brands and suppliers are building sustainable solutions, one organic ingredient at a time
Adhering to the strictest sustainable development practices, the company uses processes that help render unmatched quality in taste, texture, and color.
Fruit d’Or has been organic since the start, and continues to push the industry forward.
High-tech tools developed by agronomists to optimize farming practices • Three to four studies conducted annually by the company’s agronomists • New innovative processing techniques
Where nature does it better
Fruit d’Or grows and processes its cranberries and wild blueberries in the province of Québec, Canada, a region world-renowned for the quality of its crops.
- Cold climate and acidic soil for ideal berry growing
- Farmland that doesn’t need fungicides
- An abundant supply of pure and fresh water
- Producers who meet the world’s strictest regulations
Just fruit. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Specialized in growing and processing organic cranberries and wild blueberries, Fruit d’Or never went organic: it started out that way.
- Innovative organic farming techniques
- Non-GMO products
- The best fruit varieties for our products
- Local fields, natural pollination, closed-loop farming
Picked with care. Processed with love.
Artificial intelligence is already a key part of Fruit d’Or’s activities. The company has fine-tuned its processes to bring out all the natural goodness of the fruit.
- From field to freezer in record time to lock in natural properties
- Gentle pressing that keeps cells intact while extracting juice
- Slow drying to preserve more uniform color and texture
- Artificial intelligence techniques that yield the best possible product consistency
- Highly selective sorting to optimize final product quality
- The most sophisticated pesticide and safety testing
Our berries never leave our care
Using vertically integrated processes, Fruit d’Or keeps careful track of its fruit through every step of production:
- Crops grown primarily in Fruit d'Or's fields
- In-house agronomists on site to advise producers
- Complete control over every step of the production process
- Constant improvement to growing and harvesting practices
- Compliance with the strictest organic and food safety standards and certifications
- Field-to-delivery traceability across the entire production chain