Our cranberries are the very best out there, and that’s because of how carefully we handle them—from field to finished products. The state-of-the art process we use preserves every bit of the goodness and texture of the fruit, and as an organic-obsessed company committed to sustainability, we believe that these two important elements truly boost the quality of our fruit.
Adhering to the strictest sustainable development practices, the company uses processes that help render unmatched quality in taste, texture, and color.
Fruit d’Or has been organic since the start, and continues to push the industry forward.
High-tech tools developed by agronomists to optimize farming practices • Three to four studies conducted annually by the company’s agronomists • New innovative processing techniques
Picked with care. Processed with love.
Artificial intelligence is already a key part of Fruit d’Or’s activities. The company has fine-tuned its processes to bring out all the natural goodness of the fruit.
- From field to freezer in record time to lock in natural properties
- Gentle pressing that keeps cells intact while extracting juice
- Slow drying to preserve more uniform color and texture
- Artificial intelligence techniques that yield the best possible product consistency
- Highly selective sorting to optimize final product quality
- The most sophisticated pesticide and safety testing