Multiple sites for higher quality
Fruit d’Or includes different sites across Québec, ensuring the effectiveness of its supply chain and facilities. Strategic locations offer direct access to large crops of high-quality fruits.
The Villeroy site is company’s headquarters and handles several of the supply chain’s key function.
- Receiving, sorting and freezing fruit
- Warehousing products in refrigerated storage
- Packaging products for retail
Built in 2015 according to the highest industry standards, the Plessisville plant is now a smart factory equipped with the latest technology.
- Line of dried cranberries, pressing and evaporation, puree processing and aseptic filling
- Drying and crushing line for the nutraceuticals sector
Headquartered in Dolbeau-Mistassini, Québec
Located on 38.2 acres of land in Massachusetts, the plant was part of the Decas Cranberry acquisition in 2021.
- Receiving & washing the fruit
- Line of dried cranberries
An innovation center that brings the marketing and R&D teams together at the heart of the Quebec agri-food development center