The Villeroy site is company’s headquarters and handles several of the supply chain’s key function.
- Receiving, sorting and freezing fruit
- Warehousing products in refrigerated storage
- Packaging products for retail
Built in 2015 according to the highest industry standards, the Plessisville plant is now a smart factory equipped with the latest technology.
- Line of dried cranberries, pressing and evaporation, puree processing and aseptic filling
- Drying and crushing line for the nutraceuticals sector
Headquartered in Dolbeau-Mistassini, Québec
Located on 38.2 acres of land in Massachusetts, the plant was part of the Decas Cranberry acquisition in 2021.
- Receiving & washing the fruit
- Line of dried cranberries
An innovation center that brings the marketing and R&D teams together at the heart of the Quebec agri-food development center