We are driven by our human-centered leadership, our commitment to innovation and our pride in remaining at the forefront of the industry. This is why we offer our employees a healthy and motivating work environment where respect and challenges inspire commitment and self-improvement.
Sustainable development is an integral part of our practices. By maintaining awareness about its concrete impacts, our company sets ambitious goals to continuously improve its performance in this regard.
First organic cranberry harvest focused on sustainable development
In light of the lack of market interest in organic farming, Martin Le Moine and his associates decide to process their fruits and market them.
- Birth of Fruit d’Or and a processing plant attached to the cranberry fields in Notre-Dame-de-Lourde
- Production of approximately 400 pounds per week
- Inauguration of the Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes production facility.
- Sales of $5 million
- Area of 25,000 sq. ft.
- Capacity of 10 million pounds per year
- 20 full-time employees
- Installation of equipment for continuous drying
- Investment of $4 million
- Continuous process: 24/7
- Sales of $20 million
- Capacity of 145,000 pounds per week
- 100 employees
- Exports to 24 countries
- Fruit d’Or receives a prize for the company having recorded the most significant growth in Quebec over a period of five years, ranking third in Canada.
- Stage 1 of the project to build an 80,000-square foot freezer (Frigo d’Or) and a cranberry cleaning line ($14 million investment)
- Implementation of FSSC 22000 certification
- The area of Frigo d’Or now totals 160,000 sq. ft.
- Development of nutraceutical products
- Sales of $75 million
- Nearly 200 employees
- Exports to 52 countries
- Third expansion of Frigo d'Or
- Fire at the main production facility in Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes in March 2015
- Creation of the Patience Fruit & Co brand
Investment of more than $35 million to build a 4.0 production facility in Plessisville
- Construction of a warehouse in Plessisville adjacent to the main production facility, which has 85,000 sq. ft.
- Sales of $100 million
- 250 employees
Majority partnership agreement with Bleuets Mistassini and Bleuets Nordic
Acquisition of the American company Decas Cranberry Products, Inc.