Develop the market and customers outside Quebec through a clear plan and effective execution (20%)
- Identify and analyze potential market growth opportunities, strategic customers and define the means required to accelerate the growth of Fruit d'Or in the market;
- Ensure profitable sales growth through effective trade management;
- Support demand planning process for short- and medium-term growth;
- Manage budgets, sales fuel forecasts, and trade spends;
- Ensure the execution of trade marketing strategies (4P/MAPPS) with the sales teams (internal and external);
- Ensure effective new product launches;
- Manage various budgets related to the projects under your responsibility.
Actively participate in business development through the development of strategic customers (80%)
- Approach current and potential clients directly, build formal presentations and offers;
- Negotiate customer-specific agreements and plans (4Ps). Ensure a close follow-up for effective execution;
- Animate Engage and support the external sales team (broker) and distributors through specific plans and tasks;
- Activelly participate in industry, trade and consumer the sector and customers’s shows;
- Collect relevant information on customers and competitors in order to generate valid leads for possible sales;
- Organize and maintain a business networks to accelerating accelerate business growth and development;
- Be involved in industry associations and events.
Influence and stimulate a dynamic team
- Ensure effective management of external sales team (broker and distributors) through continual communication of short-term/medium-term objectives, priorities and expectations;
- Plan and facilitate regular meetings with the broker and distributor teams to accelerate business development;
- Put in placeInitiate performance indicators promoting and promoting sales objectives and achievements;
- Develop adequate training and sales tools supporting sustainable growth.
Work closely with internal teams
- Contribute to the improvement and development of the various services and products offered by the company;
- Communicate industry needs and provide business intelligence to internal teams;
- Contribute to the OGSM construction and lead the annual plan execution.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field;
- 7 to 10 years of experience in the food industry including 5 years in major account management ;
- Management of an external sales team (broker) and food distributors;
- Results-oriented, skilled negotiator and communicator;
- Demonstrates leadership and accountability;
- Autonomous and responsible for priority management;
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple files simultaneously;
- Work in a team and also in collegiality with other services;
- Mastery of Microsoft Office suite software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams);
- Proficient in CRM software such as Salesforce;
- Oral and written bilingualism (1. English 2. French).
- You must reside in Ontario or the Greater Toronto Area since many of the Head Offices and Broker are located there;
- You must be available to travel across Canada.